Uros - Taquile (full day)
|PRICE:||ENQUIRE BEST PRICE||BOOK NOW|
2nd visit Taquile Island
|DURATION:||Full day tour.|
|DEPARTURE:||7:30 am -3:30h- daily.|
Jumbo Travel, gives to you the unforgettable trips with one night hotel*** in Puno. Lake Titicaca situated on the shores of Puno, the highest navigable lake in the world. Home to the legendary Uros people, who live on the floating reed islands and the famous weavers of Taquile Island. Travel to Puno is most popular by the good quality tourist bus services and also flights from Arequipa, Lima and Cusco to Juliaca airport located 45 minutes north of Puno. If you need any assistance with getting to or from maybe our other packages including accommodation and or transport can assist or just contact us for more ideas
Be ready from 6.45am for transfer from your hotel to the port and by motor boat we travel to one of the UROS islands where you can observe the lives of the people who live on floating reed islands some only 20 meters in length. After a beautiful 2 hr boat ride we reach Taquile Island where we will tour around the ruins and visit these beautiful people, world famous for their intricate and fascinating weavings, after you purchase lunch we will return to Puno. Arrival in the afternoon and transfer back to hostel. Please note. This tour departs from Puno.
*Shared service, or private services, please mentioned in your reservation. Special prices for groups or students.
- Professional, English speaking-Spanish guide
- Collection from your hotel in the morning of trips departure. R-T
- Admission ticket to the Island
- Motor boat-driver
- Speedy boat (Jumbo Class services)
- 01 Night hotel *** in Puno which is (Puñuypampa) optional without hotel. If you have ready then. Email us requirement
- 01 Lunch in the Island Taquile
- Guarantee( 100% tour operator )
- Snacks and Water
- Travel insurance
- First aid kit
- Tips for the guide-driver boat
- Positive mind
- Smile around the trips
- A light day pack to carry your things
- Wáter bottle
- Money for snacks, souvenirs and tips if you wish to tip, in Peruvian soles
- Hat, sunscreen and sunglasses
- Jumper (sweater)
- Rain protection (or plastic poncho)
- The Puno region can experience "all seasons in one day" therefore it´s wise to take a warm hat and gloves, as well as s sunhat, when you leave in the morning, in order to be prepared for all eventualities.
- Recommendable to be in Puno, 1day before to start the trip, altitude conditions. As long as you take the time to acclimatize properly in Puno ie just rest on arrival you will probably just experience light effects but you are at 3800 meters and the walk on Taquile Island will find you puffing so take it slow
- 10 % off listed price if you are doing a 3 day plus tours with Jumbo Travel.
TO MAKE A BOOKING